"The Staff is incredibly friendly, kind, professional, they all have wonderful sense of humor's, and so very gentle with my sensitive teeth. The Dentist himself is a lovely Man, is a wonderful conversationalist, the staff makes everyone feel comfortable and puts you at ease, and I enjoy my dental visits very much. Keep up the great work A-Dental Center!!!!! Thank you for knowing my name the minute I walk in the door!!!"
Porcelain Crowns and Bridges
Porcelain Crowns and Bridges
Free Initial Consultation ($100 Value)
Offer Expires: Friday May 26, 2017
If you are looking for a North Hollywood dentist who listens to your concerns and wishes for your smile, contact our office to meet Dr. Elzayat. It is our goal to treat each of our patients with individualized care based on his or her specific wants and needs.
Dental crowns and bridges have long been part of restorative dentistry. We believe that the way in which teeth are repaired should also promote beauty in the smile. Where there is beauty, there is confidence.
With this procedure we can cover a tooth to restore it to its natural or normal shape and appearance.
Our teeth are susceptible to damage from various factors. At some point, you may find yourself in need of repair that extends beyond the capabilities of a dental filling, inlay, or onlay. In such situations, your A-Dental Center dentist may recommend treatment with a dental crown. They are designed to cover a tooth that has been cracked or chipped. This type of restoration can also be used cosmetically, to cover a highly discolored tooth or teeth. Patients treated with root canal therapy will also likely have a customized crown placed over the treated tooth to protect the natural structure. Crowns are also incorporated into dental bridges and dental implant treatment. This type of fixed prosthodontic is made to be strong and durable, lasting several years.
Crowns and bridges are often used in the same setting. Where a crown will cover the natural tooth structure and absorb the force of chewing, a dental bridge is a restoration that fills the empty space after a tooth or teeth are lost or removed. Dental bridges contain two dental crowns. In between the two crowns, one or more artificial teeth, called pontics, are fused. A bridge is placed as a single unit, stabilized by the two natural teeth onto which the crowns are cemented.
Dental crowns and bridges have long been a part of dentistry. For many years, these appliances have been made from materials including metal alloy, gold, and porcelain. We offer our patients the option of porcelain crowns and bridges. Porcelain is ideal for the cosmetic restoration of the smile, as this material looks just like natural enamel. A porcelain crown or bridge will fit right into your smile, looking as though it has always belonged. Made from high quality porcelain, our restorations are designed for the perfect fit, leading to years of function and beauty.
Your smile restoration can look natural. Contact our Los Angeles dental office to schedule your visit.
- Hollywood Dental Bridges - Hollywood residents can replace missing teeth quickly and easily with dental bridges
- Cosmetic Dental Restorations in Hollywood - Cosmetic dental restorations are beautiful and durable solutions for range of concerns in Hollywood
- Dental Bridges North Hollywood - North Hollywood area dentist describes dental bridges
- Dental Crowns North Hollywood - Porcelain dental crowns from your North Hollywood dentist accomplish two important goals
- Dental Crowns And Bridges North Hollywood - We restore smiles with gorgeous dental crowns and bridges in North Hollywood
- Crowning Teeth in Hollywood - Crowning teeth is a versatile option for dental patients in Hollywood
- North Hollywood, CA Crowns and Bridges - Porcelain crowns and bridges restore smiles for North Hollywood, CA patients
- Porcelain Crowns North Hollywood - North Hollywood area dentist describes porcelain crowns