"Apart from their wide range of services, A-Dental Center maintains smooth relationships with their patients. I admire how they interact with their clients."
Free Initial Consultation ($100 Value)
Offer Expires: Friday May 26, 2017
Dr. Elzayat is a North Hollywood dentist who is committed to providing personalized care to each patient. If you live in the Greater Los Angeles area, including Burbank, Studio City, and Toluca Lake, and want to work with a dentist who listens to your needs and concerns, contact our office for your visit today.
Tooth replacement is a highly customized area of dentistry. What works for one person may not work for another. In our quest to provide the best care to each individual, we offer both dentures and dental implants as options for tooth replacement.
Missing teeth pose significant problems for men and women, making it more difficult to maintain optimal oral health and an attractive smile. Without all of our teeth, we find it difficult to chew properly, and may have difficulty speaking clearly, as well. The cosmetic impact of missing teeth can lead to embarrassment and hiding the smile. Dr. Elzayat helps his patients discover the best form of tooth replacement based on their needs and budget.
Dentures have long been a part of dentistry. These removable appliances replace missing teeth and some of the surrounding tissue when teeth have been lost or extracted. A denture may be partial or complete, depending on whether or not natural teeth remain. In either situation, the denture appliance is designed around the patient’s existing oral structure.
Partial dentures may be an alternative to a fixed dental bridge, used to restore function when one or more teeth have been lost or removed. A full denture replaces all of the teeth in an arch, allowing the normal performance as with natural teeth. Modern dentures are made with high quality materials that look very similar to natural teeth and gums. Your dentist will work with you throughout the fitting process to create an appliance that meets your needs.
One of the common problems of dentures is a lack of stability. Your North Hollywood dentist at A-Dental Center is trained and experienced in the provision of dental implants. These prosthetics replace missing roots, and may be used as an adjunct to dentures to keep an appliance in place while you eat, laugh, smile, and speak. The strategic placement of four to six dental implants in an arch creates a durable foundation onto which a removable denture can be affixed.
With advancements in dentistry has come a variety of options for tooth replacement. Dr. Elzayat, in our North Hollywood dental office, can help you choose the solution that is best for you. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
- Quality Dentures in Hollywood CA - Finding the best quality dentures in Hollywood, CA
- Affordable Dentures in Hollywood CA - Hollywood, CA residents ask, “Where can I get affordable dentures or dental care in an emergency?
- Dentures North Hollywood - North Hollywood area dentist offers dentures
- Dentures Dentist North Hollywood - Dentist in North Hollywood area offers full and partial dentures
- Benefits Of Dentures From Dentist North Hollywood - Dentist from North Hollywood discusses the benefits of dentures
- Hollywood Dentures - Hollywood area dentist describes dentures
- Dental Dentures North Hollywood - Dentures provide dental restoration for North Hollywood area patients
- Dental Bridges in Hollywood - Patients in North Hollywood ask, "What are dental bridges?"
- Types of Dentures North Hollywood - North Hollywood patients ask about the different types of dentures