"Highly recommend A-Dental Center. They made me an appointment for next day. When I arrived, they checked me in promptly. All the staff were warm and friendly. The dentist was very attentive and made sure I was okay as they proceeded to pull 4 teeth, give me a root canal and apply a crown. Facilities were very clean and an organized. Very impressed overall.
50% off Implant Placement
Excludes healing abutment and/or restoration.
50% off Implant Package
Includes Implant, Abutment and Implant-Supported Crown.
Offer Expires: Friday May 26, 2017
Serving North Hollywood and Greater Los Angeles with excellent dental implant treatment.
The loss of permanent teeth is a big problem many adults encounter. Many men and women report losing at least one permanent tooth by the time they are forty years old. Tooth loss, if not addressed promptly, often leads to bigger problems like misalignment, embarrassment with the smile, and a loss of facial contours.
Most often, dentures or a dental bridge are considered when a missing tooth needs to be replaced. Though these treatments have been longstanding restorative options, they tend to leave patients desiring more. We offer dental implants at our North Hollywood practice as a wonderful alternative to conventional restorative care.
Implants are the ideal solution for tooth replacement, looking and functioning so much like natural teeth that even patients cannot tell the difference. More than tooth replacement, dental implants from your Los Angeles dentist are designed to take the place of missing roots. The benefit of this innovative treatment is that the loss of jawbone tissue can be prevented. This is because implants are situated within the jawbone where, over time, they become fused to healthy bone. This process allows the most natural structural integrity, which cannot be accomplished with any other type of tooth replacement. Many of the patients we have treated with dental implants say they forget their replacement tooth is not completely natural.
Implants are essentially tiny columns, or posts, made of strong, corrosion-resistant titanium. In a gentle procedure, the exact number of posts needed to accomplish the desired outcome is strategically placed for optimal support. A single implant may be inserted for the replacement of one tooth or a few teeth, topped with a crown or dental bridge, or several implants may be placed to act as a support for your denture appliance. This proven restorative treatment is designed around your needs, to keep you in your best, most functional smile.
Implants are artificial tooth roots which support bridges or restorations for missing teeth.
The implant procedure is performed by Dr. Elzayat after thoughtful discussion and careful planning. Our patients are treated with a high standard of gentle, compassionate care to ensure their comfort through this procedure, which is performed with local anesthetic. Following treatment, temporary restorations may be placed on front teeth if needed, so that you never go without teeth. Within a few months of placement, implant posts will be fused with healthy bone for permanent, solid support of replacement teeth.
With dental implants, you never have to worry about the gums becoming irritated due to an ill-fitting denture. You will not experience the embarrassment of a denture slipping when you eat, smile, or speak. You will be able to continue eating all of your favorite foods, and, best of all, you will feel fully confident in your new smile.
Contact our North Hollywood dental office for your consultation at A-Dental Center.
- North Hollywood area patients use dental implants to hold dentures in place
- North Hollywood dentist describes the tooth implant procedure
- Dental implant surgery is available in Hollywood
- Hollywood area dentist helps you discover if you are a candidate for tooth implants
- North Hollywood area dentist describes the advantages of dental implants
- North Hollywood area dentist describes to patients the benefits of dental implants
- Where to find a dental implants specialist near the North Hollywood area
- Are dental implants for patients in Los Angeles covered by insurance plans?
- Are tooth implants safe for Studio City, CA area residents?
- Hollywood area patients ask about implants for replacing teeth
- Dental implants from your Hollywood dentist achieve natural feeling results
- North Hollywood patients ask, "How do I find complete dental services, including implants, near me?"
- Dentist near Studio City, CA provides implant dentistry
- Patients in North Hollywood, CA ask, "Where can I get dental implants near me?"
- When might Hollywood area patients consider dental implants?
- How can North Hollywood, CA area patients use dental implants within their smile?
- Hollywood dentist explains the benefits of dental implants
- North Hollywood, CA area dentist describes dental implants
- North Hollywood area patients ask, are dental implants safe?
- Can North Hollywood patients seek tooth replacement for the loss of single or multiple teeth with dental implants?