Dentist near Studio City, CA provides implant dentistry
There are many reasons for tooth loss. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss. Of individuals who experienced tooth loss, it is estimated that nearly one third also had a history of smoking or tobacco use.
Tooth loss may also occur due to:
- Age and gender: men, and individuals older than 35, are at greater risk for tooth loss
- Lack of appropriate or regular professional cleaning and examination
- Poor at-home oral hygiene
- Accidents and injuries
- Certain health conditions such as high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, or diabetes
Whatever the cause, losing your teeth can be a devastating experience, affecting your overall health, confidence, and self-esteem. At A-Dental Center in North Hollywood, CA, serving patients near Studio City, Valley Village, Los Angeles, Sun Valley, Sherman Oaks, North Valley, Van Nuys, Burbank, Toluca Lake, and beyond, Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat and our friendly team offer many options to restore the appearance and function of your smile.
Dental implants are typically the best option for restoring a smile that is impacted by tooth loss. Implants replace the entire tooth and root, which strengthens the jawbone and supports remaining teeth. Some of the advantages of dental implants include:
- Durability and longevity – implants can last a lifetime if properly maintained
- Strength and stability – dental implants look, feel, and function just like natural teeth, with no concerns about slippage or embarrassing accidents while speaking or eating
- Facial fullness – with tooth loss, the area around the mouth tends to appear sunken in. Implants retain the natural and healthy-looking fullness of the face
- No dietary restrictions – patients can eat their favorite foods
- Preserve bone – as implants are fused into the jawbone, they stimulate the bone to avoid bone loss
Dental implants may be used to replace one or several teeth or may anchor dentures or bridges. “Dr. Edmond,” known for his gentle manner and his clinical talent, has attended extensive advanced training and has significant experience in the placement of dental implants.
If you are dealing with tooth loss and are looking for a permanent, comfortable solution, talk to Dr. Edmond today at A-Dental Center. Appointments may be requested online or by phone at 818 593 0700. Our North Hollywood office address is 11335 Magnolia Boulevard.