Hollywood residents can replace missing teeth quickly and easily with dental bridges
Dental bridges offer patients a quick and affordable solution for long term tooth restoration. Advancements in dental technology have come a long way, making bridges look and feel more natural than ever.
Dental bridges are composed of crowns and an artificial tooth called a pontic. The bridge is placed on top of adjacent teeth, with the pontic tooth filling in the gap. The adjacent teeth do need to be reduced to allow room for the dental crowns.
Our dental bridges and other restorations are made with high quality materials to ensure they look natural and lifelike while still being functional and durable.
Why many patients are turning to dental bridges:
- Less Expensive – Because dental bridges can be placed in fewer appointments than implants they are more affordable for many patients.
- No need for bone grafts – Dental implants require significant bone density, and many patients must receive bone grafts prior to the procedure. Dental bridges are much easier to obtain.
- Faster adjustment – The dental implant process can take several months for healing, while dental bridges take far less time.
- More conservative – Because bridges do not require a surgical procedure, there are fewer risks involved.
- No special care – Dental bridges can be cared for the same way as natural teeth.
Dental bridges provide a lot of the same convenience and stability as implants without the lengthy recovery time and larger price tag. Because they are anchored on adjacent healthy teeth, they are very stable and allow patients to bite, chew, and speak with ease. They can also help patients avoid further dental issues caused by wearing down of surrounding teeth.
Bridges are an excellent option for patients wishing to restore their smiles quickly. At A-Dental Center, we offer a wide variety of restorative and cosmetic dental solutions. To learn more about dental bridges and if they are right for you, call our North Hollywood office today to schedule an appointment.