Dental practice in North Hollywood offers Invisalign orthodontics
Dental treatments such as orthodontic services often require the assistance of a specialist. However, thanks to continued advances in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Elzayat can provide an orthodontic solution called Invisalign. North Hollywood area patients who don’t want traditional metal bracket and wire braces can rest easy knowing a solution such as Invisalign is available to them as an alternative.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic system often referred to as clear aligner therapy. This method uses a series of transparent plastic trays that are custom-fabricated for patients and each tray is worn for two weeks at a time. The trays help move teeth gradually into proper alignment. When patients finish their entire treatment, they can wear their final aligner as a retainer at night to keep their new smile looking great for years to come!
Benefits of Invisalign
There are many advantages to utilizing Invisalign:
- Invisalign eliminates the need for metal orthodontics that are unsightly and uncomfortable.
- Invisalign trays are smooth and comfortable.
- Invisalign trays are easy to clean and allow patients to brush and floss their smiles as they normally would, without having to work around brackets and wires.
- Invisalign is affordable, and the cost often compares to that of traditional braces.
- Invisalign candidates are those with mild to moderate misalignment of the natural smile who would be compliant with treatment.
- Invisalign is difficult to see when worn.
Is Invisalign right for you?
Many patients benefit from Invisalign. You may be a candidate for treatment as well! Contact Dr. Elzayat and the staff at A-Dental Center in North Hollywood, CA at 818-593-0700 to schedule an appointment. An initial consultation discussion about your goals for your smile is the first step on the path to a beautifully straight smile. Our practice is located at 11335 Magnolia Boulevard #1A.