Is cosmetic dentistry covered by my dental insurance plan in Hollywood?
Many patients who want to enhance their smiles in the Hollywood area may want to work with a quality dentist who offers cosmetic dentistry services. Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat and his team at A-Dental Center are comprehensive professionals who can help improve the aesthetics of smiles in their state-of-the-art practice. Many patients who have a dental insurance plan may be able to reduce the cost of their treatments depending on the coverage they have. Below is just a sampling of the cosmetic services available in our facility:
- Composite fillings – instead of risking health problems with silver amalgam fillings comprised of mercury, Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat suggests patients consider composite fillings, which are safer and more aesthetic.
- Dental crowns – crowns play an important role in dentistry and they can protect and strengthen a tooth. Crowns are also used on dental implant abutments to act as tooth replacements.
- Fixed bridges – replacing missing teeth can also be done with fixed dental bridges, which are porcelain restorations that use the adjacent teeth to support a false tooth between them. This restores function and aesthetics to the smile.
- Inlays and onlays – when dental crowns are too large, but dental fillings are too small to address areas of decay; our team may suggest inlays and onlays. They are porcelain restorations that fit into the spaces in the teeth to seal them and provide protection.
- Porcelain veneers – these ceramic facings are custom made to bond over the front of teeth to disguise imperfections in the smile.
- Teeth whitening – nothing says “Hollywood smile” like a professional teeth whitening treatment.
- Dentures – our practice offers full and partial dentures for patients who are seeking temporary or removable tooth replacement options. We use the finest materials and design dentures to look completely natural.
- Dental implants – these restorations are beneficial for patients who have experienced tooth loss and can last a lifetime when cared for properly.
- Invisalign orthodontics – addressing malocclusion and poor bite alignment can be done without traditional braces. At A-Dental Center, Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat is proud to offer Invisalign, a type of orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligner trays to achieve better alignment of the smile.