You can achieve a full smile makeover with cosmetic dentistry near North Valley, CA
You deserve to have the smile of your dreams! Good oral hygiene and regular visits to a trusted dental practice, like A-Dental Center near North Valley, CA, can help you to maintain your healthiest smile. However, if little imperfections or the appearance of your smile is not what you desire, there are many options available to you!
Cosmetic and restorative dentistry has advanced exponentially in the past decade, providing new technologies, treatments, and procedures to enhance your natural smile.
What is a smile makeover?
At A-Dental Center, Dr. Fadi Edmond Elzayat, known as Dr. Edmond to our patients, is an experienced family dentist and a doctor of dental surgery, with additional specialization in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Working closely with you, Dr. Edmond coordinates a custom-tailored plan that can redesign your beautiful smile. The treatments recommended may include one, or a combination, of several options, such as:
- Teeth whitening – discoloration or stain may dim your otherwise bright smile. The Zoom! professional whitening system can brighten teeth up to eight shades in less than an hour. Convenient take-home trays are also available
- Porcelain restorations – porcelain is a preferred material for cosmetic dental treatment because it has the same light-reflecting qualities as your tooth’s natural enamel and is durable and stain resistant. Some of the cosmetic and restorative treatments offered in porcelain are:
- Inlays and onlays – an alternative to composite fillings, inlays and onlays can restore a large area of a tooth, matching the color of your natural teeth and strengthening the tooth structure
- Veneers – thin layers of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth can create the appearance of whiter, appropriately shaped, sized, and straight teeth without significant impact to your natural teeth.
- Crowns – also called caps, custom-made crowns cover damaged, broken, or discolored teeth. They may also be used to cover dental implants or secure dental bridges
- Bridges – spanning a gap where one or more teeth are missing, bridges are natural-looking prosthetic teeth that may be anchored on both sides to natural teeth using crowns
- Dental implants – replacing the root of a missing tooth, dental implants restore the function of a healthy tooth while strengthening the jawbone and stabilizing surrounding teeth
- Invisalign – a safe and effective alternative to braces, Invisalign is a removable, invisible alignment system that uses comfortable, clear trays to gradually move teeth gently into proper position
Based upon your unique needs and goals, Dr. Edmond can help you design your perfect smile makeover. For your comprehensive consultation, call us today at 818 593 0700.