Burbank patients smile brighter with teeth whitening options
Your dazzling smile is a significant asset in your personal and business life. A confident smile draws other people to you, exuding friendliness, self-assurance, and welcome. If you are feeling less than satisfied with your smile because of staining or discoloration, professional teeth whitening may be an easy and affordable solution that can yield stunning results.
There are many reasons that tooth discoloration can occur, including:
- Diet, even healthy foods may sometimes stain or dull the enamel on your teeth. Colas, wine, coffee, tea, and certain fruits and vegetables, like potatoes or berries, can be the culprits
- Inadequate oral hygiene – without regularly scheduled dentist appointments, professional cleanings, and twice-daily brushing and flossing, plaque and stains can build on your teeth
- Medical conditions or treatments – certain diseases can cause the enamel or the dentin (the layer under enamel) of your teeth to dull
- Prescription and over the counter medications – some antibiotics, mouth washes, antidepressants, antihistamines, or high blood pressure pills have been shown to cause staining or discoloration
- Age, wear and tear on the enamel may, over time, allow the yellowish shade of dentin to show
- Use of tobacco products
At A-Dental Center, located in North Hollywood, CA, and serving Burbank, North Valley, Studio City, Sun Valley, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Glendale, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and surrounding areas in the greater Los Angeles region, we offer a complete range of dental care services for your brightest and healthiest smile.
For an immediate and inexpensive boost to your smile and self-esteem, we offer the Philips Zoom! professional whitening system in our office. Rated the top patient-requested whitening treatment, the Zoom system works in approximately 45 minutes and it has been known to whiten teeth up to eight shades brighter. The treatment is comfortable and convenient and uses advanced light technology and professional grade whitening gel for instant and dramatic results.
Take-home whitening trays are also available and may be used in conjunction with the in-office treatment for at-home maintenance or may be used independently for gradual whitening. Custom-fitted trays are made from an impression of your teeth and they allow the highly effective and safe gel to remain securely against the enamel. In as little as half an hour a day, you can brighten your smile in the comfort and convenience of your home.
While many over the counter products, from toothpastes to whitening strips, are available, they are not able to lift stains as well and may irritate your gums.
For more information about teeth whitening or our comprehensive array of dental care, call A-Dental Center today at 818 593 0700. We are located at 11335 Magnolia Boulevard in North Hollywood, CA.